- Nursery Care (Infants - 3yrs) is provided for all Sunday & Wednesday services
- Mother's Room is available for nursing mothers with speakers to listen to the service
- Sunday School classes available for ages 2 thru adult
- Children's Church is provided during the Sunday morning worship service for children ages 4 thru 3rd grade
- Handicap Accessible for all services
- Hearing Assistance (for morning & evening worship services)
We would love to have you join us for our men's bible study! It is held on the first Monday of every month from 6:00-8:00 pm September thru May.
We are currently referencing "From Boy to Man: The Marks of Manhood" by R. Albert Mohler, Jr. coupled with the book, The Masculine Mandate: God's Calling to Men, by Richard D. Phillips.
Come join us for our ladies Bible study! The Ladies Connection (TLC) meets on the 3rd Thursday of every month, September thru May,
from 6:30-8 pm.
"Fights with your husband and kids. Unhappiness when things don't match your version of perfect. Tension, anger, fear - it all begins with a heart that craves control. When your version of how life should be replaces God's vision, you doom your quest for security, peace, and joy before it even starts. Thankfully, there is a better way. Join Shannon as she shares what she has discovered about her own control struggles and about God from studying Control Girls in the Bible. Learn how you too can lay down this burden and find rest in surrendering to the One who truly is in control."
We have 2 main events for our teens that run throughout the year ~ "Fast Five" and our teen activities!
"Fast Five" takes place on a Monday evening every month during the school year for only an hour! It's a fast-paced, fun-filled hour of 5 things - food, praises & prayer requests, a game, devotional, and singing.
Our teen activities vary from month to month.