- Nursery Care (Infants - 3yrs) is provided for all services
- Mother's Room is available for nursing mothers with speakers to listen to the service
- Sunday School classes available for ages 2 thru adult
- Children's Church is provided during the Sunday morning worship service for children ages 4 thru 3rd grade
- Handicap Accessible for all services
- Hearing Assistance (for morning & evening worship services)
We would love to have you join us for our men's bible study! It is held on the first Monday of every month from 6:00-8:00 pm.
We are currently referencing "From Boy to Man: The Marks of Manhood" by R. Albert Mohler, Jr. coupled with the book, The Masculine Mandate: God's Calling to Men, by Richard D. Phillips.
Come join us for our ladies Bible study! The Ladies Connection (TLC) meets on the 3rd Thursday of every month, September thru May,
from 6:30-8:30 pm.
"Our limitations are by design. We were never meant to be God. But at the root of every sin is our rebellious desire to possess attributes that belong to God alone. Calling us to embrace our limits as a means of glorifying God's limitless power, Jen Wilkin invites us to celebrate the freedom that comes when we rest in letting God be God."
We have 2 main events for our teens that run throughout the year ~ "Fast Five" and our teen activities!
"Fast Five" takes place on a Monday evening every month for only an hour! It's a fast-paced, fun-filled hour of 5 things - food, praises & prayer requests, a game, devotional, and singing.
Our teen activities vary from month to month.