- Nursery Care (Infants - 3yrs) is provided only for Sunday School, morning service, and Wednesday for the time being
- Mother's Room is available for nursing mothers with speakers to listen to the service
- Sunday School classes available for ages 2 thru adult
- Children's Church is provided during the Sunday morning worship service for children ages 4 thru 3rd grade
- Handicap Accessible for all services
- Hearing Assistance (for morning & evening worship services)
We would love to have you join us for our men's bible study! It is held on the first Monday of every month from 6:00-8:00 pm September thru May.
We are currently referencing "From Boy to Man: The Marks of Manhood" by R. Albert Mohler, Jr. coupled with the book, The Masculine Mandate: God's Calling to Men, by Richard D. Phillips.
Come join us for our ladies Bible study! The Ladies Connection (TLC) meets on the 3rd Thursday of every month, September thru May,
from 6:30-8 pm.
"The apostle Paul wrote the book of Philippians while he sat in a roman prison, chained to guards. Yet a recurrent theme in the book is joy. Paul had learned to be joyously content in all circumstances. How do you handle the interruptions, disappointments, and detours of life? Do you "grin and bear it"? Do you resent, resist, kick, and scream? Have you learned to have joy in spite of your circumstances? This study of Philippians will help you learn to take Joyous Journeys around the Detours of Life."
We have 2 main events for our teens that run throughout the year ~ "Fast Five" and our teen activities!
"Fast Five" takes place on a Monday evening every month for only an hour! It's a fast-paced, fun-filled hour of 5 things - food, praises & prayer requests, a game, devotional, and singing.
Our teen activities vary from month to month.