Here is our abbreviated Statement of Faith
- We believe that the Bible is the absolute authority in matters of faith and practice.
- We believe that every word of Scripture is inspired; in one God eternally existing in three Persons (Father, Son, and Holy Spirit); in the creation of all things, including man, as the direct act of God; in eternally secure salvation by grace through faith in the shed blood of the Lord Jesus Christ; in the incarnation and virgin birth of Christ, and in His bodily resurrection; in the personal, bodily, imminent, pre-tribulational return of the Lord Jesus Christ, and His millennial reign on earth.
- We believe in a literal Heaven and a literal Hell, and that Satan is a fallen angelic being, able to possess the lost and oppress both the saved and the lost. We believe in the bodily resurrection of the dead.
- We believe in the autonomy of the local church, in baptism by immersion, and in the observance of the Lord’s Supper by all obedient believers. We further believe that personal spiritual growth comes through the saturation of and obedience to God’s Word.
- We believe this is obtained through learning the truth and faithfully applying it, by faithful church attendance, along with personal disciplined Bible study, prayer, witnessing, and other steps of conformity to God’s Word.
- We are a fundamental, biblically moral, separated, missionary-minded group of Bible-believing Christians striving to maintain balanced, Spirit-filled lives.